Hi Everyone ,
Well tomorrow is the day Wow !!
Don't Forget. !
1 All competitors must assemble in the Marshalling area ( behind the stage ) at least 4 events prior to your own events.
This is very very important...... Don't be late ..... You don't want to miss your event.
2. Valuables ... HBF and our committee do not take any responsibility for your belongings. Do not leave valuable in the Change Rooms.
There will be tables and clothes racks behind the stage for competitors use.
3. Please adhere to the HBF Policies as listed in Blog THREE.
4. Coloured souvenir programmes will be on sale at only $5 each.
Thank you everyone for your support and we hope you all have a happy day.
To all competitors..... may you enjoy a fantastic day of Dancesport and dance your personal best.
DSWA Org Committee
Hi Again Everyone
Please find below an update from the HBF Management.
We will open the inside floor kiosk for the afternoon session from 1pm. Selling a variety of grab n go confectionery, snack foods and alcohol.
We are looking at offering a cheese grazing box and a dessert box as a retail offering to cover those effected by the later event finish time.
The Lemon Tree Café will be open in the morning ensuring guests can access barista made tea/coffee and freshly made food options.
Wow ! 19 days to go.... Lots of great seats still available.
DSWA Organising Committee
October 2nd 2020
Hi Everyone ,
Entries have now closed and the running order will be available shortly.
Entry numbers are very good and we are looking forward to some great fields and competition.
There are still lots of seats available and as you all know viewing is unrestricted in the tiered seating.
We are very pleased to advise that the winners of all of the Open Amateur Dancesport Events and the Professional Events will each win $200 .
Sponsors . We sincerely thank our sponsors for their generous support.
Livelighter - naming rights sponsor for the entire Championship
Zahira Crystals -
Tony Tilenni -
CVJ Engraving -
Pat Taylor in memory of Mike Howarth -
Flawless Crystals -
Venues West -
Australian Dancing Society -
VC Photography -
Jack Johnson & Joanne De Jager -
Beat St Dance Supplies -
Daele Fraser Dance Studio and Fitness -
My JuJu Dance Fever.
Only 3 weeks to go !!!!!!
DSWA Org Committee
Please find below the HBF Policies which must be strongly adhered to at all times during the Championship. This is very important !!
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
COVID-19 – Measures: Patrons are encouraged not to enter venue if feeling unwell or been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
Patrons are asked to observe Social Distancing where possible and make use of hand sanitisers available inside the venue.
- Water bottles including disposable, thermos and plastic.
- Sewing Kits: Needle, pins, safety pins and any items which are required to repair costumes, however should only be used in changerooms or restrooms.
- Aerosols including hair spray, deodorant, spray tan however cannot be used inside the Auditorium, only in the changerooms.
- Electronic devices such as phones and tablets.
- Cigarettes, lighters, matches and e-cigarettes, however smoking is permitted outside the building only.
- Small personal snacks such as fruit, sandwiches, vegetable sticks, dips, muesli bars and lollies.
- 600ml or smaller soft drink cans and soft drink bottles and electrolyte drinks such as Gatorade.
- Small bottles of perfume and makeup.
- Glass Bottles of any kind including containers.
- Dangerous items such as knives including butter knives and cheese knives.
- Outside catering including: items purchased at McDonalds, Hungry Jacks any other fast food outlet.
- Platters or large eskies of food.
- Professional video cameras and recording equipment i.e. cameras on tripods. These must be authorised by the promoter with Accreditation.
- Cameras with detachable lenses, selfie sticks and tripods.
- Oversized bags are not permitted at floor tables or in grandstand seating eg. sports bags, suitcases, suit/dress bags. All of these items must be stored in changerooms or back of house.
- Prams and strollers.
Keep checking this website for more important details… and talk it up…..
Only 6 weeks and 4 days to go…………………
Thank You……………..123, 223, 323, 423.
DSWA Org Committee.
September 6th 2020
Wow ! The interest in the WA Open has been great and the details are being finalised with the HBF Stadium.
There are more HBF Policies to come but please find below important points.
Can you help ??
Half Page $110
Thank you…..2,3, Cha Cha Cha
DSWA Org Committee
August 21st 2020
We are very pleased to advise that the
“LIVELIGHTER 2020 DANCESPORT WA OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP”
will be held on Saturday October 24th at the HBF Stadium , Mount Claremont.
In these difficult times for everyone we confirm that we will be strictly adhering to the Government’s COVID-19 rules and also to the HBF policies.
With the financial situation as it is we will do our very best to keep the entrance fees as low as possible.
HBF Stadium is the most suitable and popular venue to hold this event and we will , to some extent, be “ biting the bullet “ to try and present the very best championship we can under these trying circumstances.
DSA WA will be largely subsidizing this championship.
At this stage the event will commence at 9am and finish at 6pm.
All details will be confirmed on this website as soon as our negotiations with the HBF management are completed.
To all competitors, studio principals, coaches, adjudicators, partners and supporters we hope you will give your full support to our Championship and as always we need “bums on seats”
So please put the date in your diary and tell your family and friends about this major event and the fantastic talent we have here in WA.
We need your support. ! !
Please keep checking our Blogs for the latest news and details.
DSAWA Org Committee