Time just flies by when you are having fun and DANCING!
Last day to enter is tomorrow. FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 27th.
Don’t miss out ! There is a late fee of $15 and also a possibility of your entry not being accepted due to programming etc.
Treat it as urgent and enter yesterday ***
The organising committee is very pleased to advise that at the WA Open the car parking is FREE.
HBF STADIUM VENUE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
(The below is very important and management will be enforcing their conditions)
Please tell your friends.
1. No glass at all to be taken into the venue. The only exceptions are small make up and perfume bottles and they must NOT be taken into the main auditorium
2. Hair Spray Cans are acceptable but NOT to be taken into the main auditorium
3. NO large bags into the main auditorium
4. NO sharp and or dangerous object into the venue.
5. NO prams and strollers into the venue
6. NO Selfie Sticks, camera tripods etc. into the venue
7. NO Outside catering and commercial items (EG Mc Donalds, Hungry Jacks) to be brought into the venue.
The organising committee request that everyone respects the HBF Conditions and to be assured that management will be enforcing their conditions.
MARSHALLING / WARM UP AREA
is located behind the stage.
HBF Stadium and our committee do NOT accept any responsibility for any items and clothing.
TABLES and CLOTHES RACK
will be located in the marshalling area for competitors to put their belongings at their own risk.
Still lots of good seats available in the tiered seating section and also a couple of floorside tables available. Contact Ticketmaster for tiered seats and Daele 0412 95 46 59 for tables.
WOW……….. With 31 days to go ….. check your outfits, double up the
practice and tell all your family and friends about the WA OPEN and lets
get some bottoms on seats……… It’s our main event.
Thanks Org Committee.