Please find below the HBF Policies which must be strongly adhered to at all times during the Championship. This is very important !!
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
COVID-19 – Measures: Patrons are encouraged not to enter venue if feeling unwell or been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
Patrons are asked to observe Social Distancing where possible and make use of hand sanitisers available inside the venue.
- Water bottles including disposable, thermos and plastic.
- Sewing Kits: Needle, pins, safety pins and any items which are required to repair costumes, however should only be used in changerooms or restrooms.
- Aerosols including hair spray, deodorant, spray tan however cannot be used inside the Auditorium, only in the changerooms.
- Electronic devices such as phones and tablets.
- Cigarettes, lighters, matches and e-cigarettes, however smoking is permitted outside the building only.
- Small personal snacks such as fruit, sandwiches, vegetable sticks, dips, muesli bars and lollies.
- 600ml or smaller soft drink cans and soft drink bottles and electrolyte drinks such as Gatorade.
- Small bottles of perfume and makeup.
- Glass Bottles of any kind including containers.
- Dangerous items such as knives including butter knives and cheese knives.
- Outside catering including: items purchased at McDonalds, Hungry Jacks any other fast food outlet.
- Platters or large eskies of food.
- Professional video cameras and recording equipment i.e. cameras on tripods. These must be authorised by the promoter with Accreditation.
- Cameras with detachable lenses, selfie sticks and tripods.
- Oversized bags are not permitted at floor tables or in grandstand seating eg. sports bags, suitcases, suit/dress bags. All of these items must be stored in changerooms or back of house.
- Prams and strollers.
Keep checking this website for more important details… and talk it up…..
Only 6 weeks and 4 days to go…………………
Thank You……………..123, 223, 323, 423.
DSWA Org Committee.